dēhp® Integrative Care Sessions
Get life back on track with dēhp Integrative Care.
Those who have experienced severe trauma or a life-threatening event may develop symptoms of post-traumatic stress, commonly known as PTSD, shell shock, or combat stress. The most common symptoms of PTSD include recurring memories or nightmares of the events, sleeplessness, loss of interest or feeling numb, anger, and irritability. There are many ways that PTSD can impact everyday life.
Our fast, effective, and proven technique allows you to stop the pain of unprocessed events and get back on track.
Let our licensed counselors choose which treatment plan is best for you.
30-day Intensive Outpatient Treatment Plans
The dēhp Therapeutic Treatment Plans are custom tailored to allow you to reconnect on a behavioral, cognitive, and interpersonal level.
- Trauma Treatment Plan – When we experience trauma in a singular or multitude of events, it affects our ability to connect and perform to achieve the outcomes we desire. Trauma can cause us to freeze producing no action, or it can cause us to act out in ways that do not support our character.
- PTSD Treatment Plan – dēhp Integrative Care expands on the medical definition of PTSD; PTSD causes the mind and body to continuously relive the situation as the body unsuccessfully tries to process that terrifying event (stimulation imbalance). This unsuccessful processing creates mental, emotional, and physical dissonance.
- Addiction Treatment Plan – Addiction is seeking stimulation through persons, places, or things instead of through healthy development. dēhp Integrative Care offers pre- and post-detox treatment for addiction recovery and Vivitrol® Injections for severe opioid or alcohol dependence.
Concierge “Pick Me Up” Packages
- Adult Children of PTSD, Addiction, and/or Trauma
- Spouses of PTSD, Addiction, and/or Trauma
LEARN MORE ABOUT DĖHP INTEGRATIVE CARE
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT
dēhp Integrative Care uses the body’s own natural ability to process emotions, events and experiences so the results are integrated and automatically assimilated allowing processing to naturally occur. When the body processes at this level, insight, and the know how sets in allowing us to organically grow. This process is where dēhp found its name. – developed expression of human potential.